Custom Web Development
A few examples of data-driven functions that we commonly implement:
- Forms submission and retrieval
- Membership Subsystem - Provides functions for member authentication and authorization. Manage user roles. Allows certain users to perform certain functions or access certain resources, etc.
- Products/Services Rating and Review
- Discussion Forum
- E-Commerce - Display and Search for products/Services. Order and payment processing.
- Blog - A journal style website.
- Survey, Poll
- Matching - Dating service. Property rental. Tutoring or other professional services.
- CMS (Content Management System) - Allow website owners to easily update contents on their sites without programming or IT knowledge.
- CAPTCHA - A challenge-response test to block resources from being accessed by robots.